- Friday 2nd February Finbarr Black
- Friday 2nd March Joe & Jerry
- Friday 6th April David White
- Friday 11th May Declan Gaynor
- Friday 1st June David White
- Friday 6th July Telstar
- Friday 10th August Joe & Jerry
- Friday 7th September Finbarr Black
- Friday 5th October Declan Gaynor
- Friday 2nd November Telstar
What is Irish Dancing
Irish dancing or Irish dance is a group of traditional dance forms originating in Ireland which can broadly be divided into social dance and performance dances.
Irish social dances can be divided further into céilí and set dancing. Irish set dances are quadrilles, danced by four couples arranged in a square, while céilí dances are danced by varied formations (céilí) of two to sixteen people. In addition to their formation, there are significant stylistic differences between these two forms of social dance. Irish social dance is a living tradition, and variations in particular dances are found across the Irish dancing community; in some places, dances are deliberately modified and new dances are choreographed.