- Friday 1st April Tom Healy Duo
- Friday 6th May John & Caroline
- Friday 3rd June Mary & New Counties
- Friday 1st July David White
- Friday 5th Aug Finbarr Black
- Friday 9th Sept Tom Healy Duo
- Friday 7th Oct Declan Gaynor
- Friday 4th Nov Pat Hayes Duo
What is Irish Dancing
Irish dancing or Irish dance is a group of traditional dance forms originating in Ireland which can broadly be divided into social dance and performance dances.
Irish social dances can be divided further into céilí and set dancing. Irish set dances are quadrilles, danced by four couples arranged in a square, while céilí dances are danced by varied formations (céilí) of two to sixteen people. In addition to their formation, there are significant stylistic differences between these two forms of social dance. Irish social dance is a living tradition, and variations in particular dances are found across the Irish dancing community; in some places, dances are deliberately modified and new dances are choreographed.