The GPCA has a room that has multiple uses. It has ample space for meetings along with running groups and activities.It is well presented with a hard floor surface double glazed windows full central heating and a self contained kitchen area with adjacent toilets.
- Activity Groups
- Meeting room suitable for upto 50 people in theatre style
- Musical Appreciation Groups
- Yoga & small group exercise classes
- Baby Showers and small family gatherings
- Training Room
The room floor has a hard surface coating throughout ideal for all types of dancing, excercise and art and craft users.
The exterior is well maintained with a newly built enclosed patio area. This has a small grass lawn with plants and hanging baskets a well lit heated and covered smoking area, and a public car park for over 90 cars on a first come first served basis.
MAIDMORE ROOMROOM HIRE FROM
- The room seats around 40/50 people in a theatre style set up
- The room holds approx 20 people comfortably for a yoga / exercise group.
- The room is suitable for approx 30/40 people for a baby shower or family gathering.
- Use of Kitchen area within room is included in room hire fee.
- Use of Members Bar for drinks can be arranged with prior notice.
- Buffet and Hot Food Catering is available at an additional cost and sample menus are available.
- We offer a wide range of services which we highly recommend you take advantage of (Contact us for more details).
- There is parking for around 90 cars on a first come first served basis.
- The venue caters and is equipped for disabled users.
- A £75.00 booking/damage deposit maybe required on top of the hall hire fee, but is refundable after the event assuming no damage has been incurred.
- Special Rates are available for Community and Charity Groups.
- All day hall hire available Contact for information
Contact Us Now!
If you would like further details please do not hesitate to contact us, click the “Contact Us Now” button below and get in touch, we want to hear from you.